Dow Furniture is committed to finding customers the right piece of furniture for your home, and that's why we understand that sometimes it just isn’t right after your purchase. To ensure you find the right piece of furniture we do have a return policy with the following stipulations:
- In-Store or over the phone Special Orders are not eligible for returns or cancellations (ordering any product we don’t have in stock).
- Online Orders are not eligible for returns or cancellations. Dow Furniture will replace any online orders that have qualifying manufacturer defects or shipping damage. Homestyles products will be shipped directly to the customer's home and require assembly by the customer.
- In Stock Furniture must be returned within 7 days of product delivery or pick up.
- Any in-stock furniture that is returned is subject to at minimum a 15% restocking fee (at management's discretion) and a $75 local re-delivery fee if required (additional charges apply for locations beyond our local delivery radius of 33 miles).
- Returned products must be in showroom condition with no stains, scratches, and/or breakdown of foams, leather, upholstery, wood, trim, spring/support mechanisms.
- Only one exchange per purchase.
- Returned products will only be eligible for store credit.
- This return policy is not valid on warranty exchanges, clearance merchandise, comfort swaps, special purchases, AS-IS product. Any and all manufacturer’s warranties supersede this policy.
Mattress Comfort Exchange Policy
Dow Furniture is committed to helping you get a great night’s sleep! We understand that purchasing a new mattress can be an intimidating task. Therefore, we are committed to helping you find the right mattress for you. However, in the event that you purchase a mattress and are not happy with it, we offer a convenient comfort exchange solution.
Here is how that policy works for all mattresses:
- You must purchase a stain proof mattress protector on the same invoice as your new mattress. The protector must be used for throughout the trial period. In compliance with strict national and state bedding laws, and as detailed in the manufacturer’s warranty, stained or soiled mattresses cannot be returned for ANY reason.
- You must sleep on your new mattress a minimum of 30 nights. A period of adjustment from your old mattress to something new and more supportive should be expected.
- All exchanges must happen with 60 days of your original delivery date.
- All original law tags must remain on the mattress.
- Limit of one exchange per purchase.
- Only the mattress (not the foundation) may be exchanged. This may leave you with a foundation that does not match your re-selected mattress.
- The reselection must be for a mattress of equal or greater value than what was originally purchased.
- You will be issued a store credit equaling 85% of the original mattress purchase price.
- If delivery is required (because you cannot bring the mattress back and pick up your re-selection) a $75 local re-delivery fee will be charged (If your residence is beyond our normal local delivery radius of approx. 33 miles than a re-delivery fee will be calculated).
- This policy is not valid on warranty exchanges, clearance merchandise, floor models, pillows, mattress protectors, power/adjustable bases, furniture and other accessories. Any and all manufacturer’s exchange policies supersede this policy (Tempur-pedic has their own Return Policy).